Thursday, February 12, 2009

Parent teacher conferences........

Yesterday was parent teacher conferences for Kade. For those of you who, who do not know, Kade is in 1st grade. He will be 7 in April. The reason I am explaining all this is because his teacher informed me yesterday that he is above grade level in all his academics. However................ He is struggling in social. Not that he is shy or does not get along well with his classmates. He is a social butterfly with the GIRLS! or as the teacher would say, "Kade cannot keep the girls away" UH OH! He has to be moved everytime he is seated next to a girl. The teacher thinks it is hard on Kade because at first she thought it was him doing all the talking and distracting, however after she observed and listened to what Kade would tell her she realized the girls just like to talk to him. Long story short he has received FOUR valentines already from girls in his class. This is what most of them say..........


I am only posting this because the teacher was concerned for Kade because he is being distracted in class. He tries to ignore the girls and now his teacher is well aware of the situation and steps in when she needs too.

9 comments:

Chady said...

Hey Girl!!! How are you? Great to see and talk to you again, its been awhile. When is the reunion this year? We are moving to N.C. this summer, so maybe we can hit it on our way if its not to late. Kade is just adorable, no wonder all the girls love him! So glad I found you. If you are going private send me an invite. My email is chady@beyondbb.com Lets keep in touch now we now how to find each other!! :)

{leah} said...

That is really funny! He's a cutie!

sinika said...

Hee Hee! That is so funny! You are in trouble Telisse- he's just way too cute!

Kim and Clint said...

Hey Telisse! Your blog is soooo cute. I get the biggest kick out of Kade!!So I sent you an invite! Now keep in mind when you view mine that I am just starting and I swore I would never start one of these!! They are very addicting!!!!
My email is fourbarv@comcast.net so send me an invite when you go private!! Can't wait to see ya again!

Andrea said...

Hey girl! That is hilarious. I'm sure Skyler would be one of the girls writing him letters if she was in his class!

Tamara with a "T" said...

UH OH!!! He's too cute!!! Sounds like you've got a little cute smarty pants! I love it...

Chady said...

Hey girl! We better connect for sure if your down here, that would be a blast. If Kade likes hiking you will have to bring him over, our backyard connects with a mountain...my kids are up there constantly. We don't make Zion very often...kinda sad I know. We haven't made it to the parade of homes yet, we are hoping to go, I really enjoy it. We are heading to a Jazz game Saturday for my oldests B-day, so hopefully that won't be the same time your here. My number isn't published, so I will give it to you here just in case. :) Let get together for sure though! 435 275-4290 and my cell is 435 313-7842 give me a call when your down here.

Jones Family said...

Hi Tellise this is your cousin Tracy I would like you to include me when you go private e-mail is bjsupersign@netzero.com I have a blog also I will e-mail you the address so we can keep up :) other than the reunion and flight scheduling

Debra said...

Poor Kade...he's going to have this problem his whole life all because his parents are a bunch of hotties. :)

Good luck!

Coaching the High school x-country and track team

Coaching the High school x-country  and track team

Coaching

Coaching

The game plan!

The game plan!

Emery meet........

Emery meet........

Carbon High Cross Country Team

Carbon High Cross Country Team

Pep Talk before the big home meet

Pep Talk before the big home meet
"We won the meet by one POINT!