Monday, February 23, 2009

Flash Back.................





12 Years ago during high school I attended the simplot games in Pocatello Idaho with my team. We ran the 4x800 meter relay. This is the largest indoor high school track meet in the nation. (left to right...... Sinika, Me, Lindsey and Angie. The picture is a bad copy but I am excited I found it.
This past weekend I took 11 of my athletes to the Simplot games in Idaho. My girls team ran the 4x4 relay as well as my boys. It was fun to be there and participate from a different standpoint.

4 comments:

The Bentley's said...

how fun is that!!!! i need to start doing flashbacks. we got a scanner for christmas so i can finally make all my old photos digital!!! fun memories. I always laugh about high shcool we were such nerds!!!!!! miss you. when are you coming to visit?? colorado is super fun:)))

sinika said...

That is cool going back as a coach! Love the pic- we look beat!

{leah} said...

Simplot was fun. I only went the one year, but it was a great time!

The Dunnes said...

Wow- Simplot...memories! Fun- I like the flashback. Thanks :)

Coaching the High school x-country and track team

Coaching the High school x-country  and track team

Coaching

Coaching

The game plan!

The game plan!

Emery meet........

Emery meet........

Carbon High Cross Country Team

Carbon High Cross Country Team

Pep Talk before the big home meet

Pep Talk before the big home meet
"We won the meet by one POINT!