Friday, April 11, 2008

SUSHI (my favorite rainbow rolls)




Ok so everyone is posting food that they enjoy or that your kids enjoy. Over the last few years I have fallen in love with sushi. I would eat it once a week or more if I could. Unfortunatley we don't have a sushi place here in Price. When I make trips to Provo or Salt Lake I make an effort to go have sushi. I know most of you that do not like it are saying... oooooooh gross Telisse! Really you have to try it and have someone who knows what to try and what not to try. If you have a bad experience the first time you wont ever try it again. Sushi has become very americanized. That is probably why I can eat it. Give it a try! I have become such a fan that Kade is starting to enjoy it. I make my own rolls and if I put crab, avacado, fresh tuna Kade loves it! Im not sure if he enjoys the chopsticks he is getting the hang of or the sushi?? I have tried doing fruit sushi rolls they are good too. Happy sushi eating!

9 comments:

{leah} said...

I was a sushi virgin until August of last year, and your right it's so good!! have you been to Ichiban Sushi in Salt Lake? That is a really good place to go. When did you start letting Kade try sushi? I'm wondering if my boys would eat it.

Shauna said...

Wow Telisse! I'm impressed! I am probably the most non-cultured girl out there! I'll stick with hamburgers and hotdogs, thanks!

deleted said...

We love sushi as well. Next time you are up this way we should get together and go out for sushi!

sinika said...

I need to learn more about sushi because I'm scared of it! I'm weird about textures in my food..... Adam loves it though- thanks to his mission in Japan. I'll write down your favs and try them next time. Have a fun week! (Did Kade already have spring break?)

Lynette said...

I haven't ever heard of anyone that likes sushi. Now you got me way curious! What resturants do you recommend? I'm always up for trying something new.

Blayden Family said...

dude how are you girl? I love sushi to one of my favorites. You are beautiful babe, I am so keeping up with you now. thanks for your comments. Your little one is soooo cute.

Hop said...

How can you stand living in a place that doesn't have a sushi bar?

The Bentley's said...

wow telisse:)))) sort of yuk though i hate sushi:))

sinika said...

I tagged you Telisse! Check my blog for details!

Coaching the High school x-country and track team

Coaching the High school x-country  and track team

Coaching

Coaching

The game plan!

The game plan!

Emery meet........

Emery meet........

Carbon High Cross Country Team

Carbon High Cross Country Team

Pep Talk before the big home meet

Pep Talk before the big home meet
"We won the meet by one POINT!