Monday, April 28, 2008

I have been TAGGED! So here I go...........

How To Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on you blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here it is....


JOYS....
A healthy energetic 6 year old that makes me smile and keeps me going. I love you Kade
I love Utah! Especially Carbon county, love all four seasons!
My family for the love and support they provide!

Fears....
Cancer
Kade growing up
Coming home to dark house alone

Goals....
Run a marathon before age of 35 (time is ticking)
Start my own business and be successful invent and patent my own idea
To help make Kades life enjoyable and memorable
Travel around the world

Obsessions/collections....
GOLFING!!!!!
Dr Pepper and oreos (not together just eat both too much)
Texting! I am addicted to texting

Random things about me....
I hate sleeping with socks on
I love to do yard work and mow lawns
My best thinking time is done in the car alone driving
I love to do laundry just hate folding it and putting it away
If I dont put lotion on after I shower my entire day is messed up(lotion freak)
It takes a lot for me to cry

People Im tagging Shauna F, Andrea L, Keri R, and Lindsey B

4 comments:

sinika said...

Love it Telisse! I was checking out our similarities- I hate sleeping with socks on- claustrophobia!! Lotion and chapstick are my best friends- I would die without them. And I like mowing the lawn and yard work too- you can see instant results! (Not years down the road like our kids eh?) I love traveling too. You should put a list on the side of your blog of all the places you've been and want to go. Maybe it'll get you there faster if they're written down! (My bro Eric has that on his blog- check it out!)

Debra said...

Telisse! such a fun post to read. How have you been? Your Kade is one of the handsomest little boys... I bet he's a heartbreaker already.

So nice to stumble onto your blog, I am linking yours to mine if that's alright. Have a great day!

Shauna said...

What a fun post!

Hop said...

You only tagged four people...COME ON! Who did you leave out?

Coaching the High school x-country and track team

Coaching the High school x-country  and track team

Coaching

Coaching

The game plan!

The game plan!

Emery meet........

Emery meet........

Carbon High Cross Country Team

Carbon High Cross Country Team

Pep Talk before the big home meet

Pep Talk before the big home meet
"We won the meet by one POINT!