Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Valentines!!!

Kade made his 26 Valentines and was so excited to give them to all of his classmates. This is him at school putting some in his bag. Kindergarteners dont make the fun little boxes at our school. Next year he will make a Valentine box. Chloe is Kades friend she rides the same bus and they get along really well at school.

And......... who would have thought I would get roses......... Someone helped Kade give these to me. They suprised me when I got home from track practice that day they were sitting on my kitchen table with a bear and a giant balloon.

0 comments:

Coaching the High school x-country and track team

Coaching the High school x-country  and track team

Coaching

Coaching

The game plan!

The game plan!

Emery meet........

Emery meet........

Carbon High Cross Country Team

Carbon High Cross Country Team

Pep Talk before the big home meet

Pep Talk before the big home meet
"We won the meet by one POINT!