Monday, February 18, 2008

Funny Story......

Ok so.......... these pictures are my backyard. We have gotten a ton of snow this season obviously. However the other night I was sleeping peacefully when I woke up and thought somone was stealing my garbage can............

I layed there for a minute and thought............ what should I do. I didnt care? If they needed a garbage can they could have it.

So the next morning I woke up and went about my day. A few days passed and I was going to work at one of the rentals and walked out to my car and heard the garbage can stealer.... it was the rocks tumbling off the hillside!!! Oh my goodness it sounds just like a garbage can being rolled just way louder when your outside. The snow had melted and made lose rocks...... DUH!!!

5 comments:

The Bentley's said...

That is too funny Telisse... at least it wasn't skunks... seriously that used to happen to us in CLeveland all the time! p.s. how cute for someone to help Kade get those for you!! and Nice!! p.s.s. when are coming to play?? we neee visitors?:)

sinika said...

I can't believe that's the view from your window! People make calendars out of the stuff! Hope you are doing good!

Talley said...

Telisse -
Great story. You and Kade are adorable by the way.
I am impressed with all that you do - golf, flip houses, coach track, be an amazing mom, etc.
See you at BYU later this spring.
- Corbin

metromut said...

telisse- whether you like it or not, i bumped into your blog. looks like all is well and i must say that little kade is dashing. you may know my crazy aunt melissa swenson- she too is at carbon high. (i am not sure how much the coaches and administrative people pow-wow.) it was good to see that you are the same ole telisse. it makes me feel younger or something. i don't think that makes any sense except maybe to me. whatever.

{leah} said...

Any more "people" stealing your garbage cans? I love the view from your house!

Coaching the High school x-country and track team

Coaching the High school x-country  and track team

Coaching

Coaching

The game plan!

The game plan!

Emery meet........

Emery meet........

Carbon High Cross Country Team

Carbon High Cross Country Team

Pep Talk before the big home meet

Pep Talk before the big home meet
"We won the meet by one POINT!