Monday, August 17, 2009

2nd Grade!!!




Well, were back to our 6:30am wake up time. Kade was so excited for school to start today. He has lots of kids in his class from last year that he knows and excited to meet his new teacher. He learned the "FIRE POWER" move while spending time with my cross country team at high altitude camp. He was so funny this morning I was just taking pictures and he says "Mom, Firepower..... woot woot." So funny he didnt understand why I started laughing. He is such a good kid, I told him to respect his teacher and he said, "oh mom I always am, I only back talk you." Oh Thanks KADE!!!!

3 comments:

Amy Lou said...

Gotta love those big 2nd graders! Can't wait for the 5th, check my blog again I think I fixed the Buddy Walk registration thing...click DONATE

Shay said...

I can't believe you have a 2nd grader! Where does the time go??? What a cute kid...only talking back to Mom! :)

The Bentley's said...

he is so handsome!! hope he didn't really back talk his teacher:)))) thats totally my kids. meanest to their mom

Coaching the High school x-country and track team

Coaching the High school x-country  and track team

Coaching

Coaching

The game plan!

The game plan!

Emery meet........

Emery meet........

Carbon High Cross Country Team

Carbon High Cross Country Team

Pep Talk before the big home meet

Pep Talk before the big home meet
"We won the meet by one POINT!