Monday, November 3, 2008

Who you going to call...........Ghostbusters!!!!


Kade was a GHOSTBUSTER for Halloween! He watches ghostbuster quite regularly. It was funny because most kids his age have know idea who the ghostbusters are. He went trick or treating in Provo with my sisters kids and had a blast. This weekend was a busy one for us, it was State volleyball at UVU. My niece who plays for 1A Wayne High made it to State and played very well. They finished 5th in the state and Carbon girls played for the State championship halloween night and took 2nd. Kade also had his annual pumpkin decorating contest and once again won!

4 comments:

sinika said...

That is so funny that Kade was a ghostbuster!! My brother, Eric was one a looooong long time ago when he was probably 12, and now he's in his 30's! Love it!

Tamara with a "T" said...

Telisse! Kade is the cutest Ghostbuster ever...Halloween is so fun when you have kids, isn't it?!

{leah} said...

I'll keep Kade in mind if I ever have problems that he can fix for me.

metromut said...

greatest costume ever. ghostbusters is my all-time favorite movie. me and the boy will have to watch it sometime.

Coaching the High school x-country and track team

Coaching the High school x-country  and track team

Coaching

Coaching

The game plan!

The game plan!

Emery meet........

Emery meet........

Carbon High Cross Country Team

Carbon High Cross Country Team

Pep Talk before the big home meet

Pep Talk before the big home meet
"We won the meet by one POINT!