Monday, June 23, 2008

All by myself!!!



Last week I spent three days preparing my backyard for sod. Raking and removing rocks and all that good stuff. Then on Friday Cindi and I went to Layton to help her Daughter Amanda lay her sod and what was left we brought back here. I layed it that night. Then Saturday and Sunday I played in my annual golf tournament the mixed couple tournament, we played well but too many sandbaggers to get into the money. Then on Monday I got more sod and laid it and now this is the finished product. Way to go me!!!!

3 comments:

sinika said...

Telisse! You did that by yourself!! Way to go- you're such a strong girl!!

{leah} said...

You know I think you totally rock. I've tried laying sod before and after like two pieces was done. Congrates on the golf tournament.

The Bentley's said...

go telisse... I just watched chris lay ours... iclaimed they were "too heavy" super fun and looks great!!

Coaching the High school x-country and track team

Coaching the High school x-country  and track team

Coaching

Coaching

The game plan!

The game plan!

Emery meet........

Emery meet........

Carbon High Cross Country Team

Carbon High Cross Country Team

Pep Talk before the big home meet

Pep Talk before the big home meet
"We won the meet by one POINT!