Friday, March 14, 2008

Shawn and girls


I wanted to let those of you who are looking at my blog that under Misty's picture a little further down my blog, Shawn had made a post that I think all of you who knew Misty should read. I found this picture of Shawn and the beautiful little girls on there website. He will be just fine, a great father for these girls. Shawn your in our thoughts and we love you. Keep posting those fun pictures and you know I will be looking to see what your up to often.

0 comments:

Coaching the High school x-country and track team

Coaching the High school x-country  and track team

Coaching

Coaching

The game plan!

The game plan!

Emery meet........

Emery meet........

Carbon High Cross Country Team

Carbon High Cross Country Team

Pep Talk before the big home meet

Pep Talk before the big home meet
"We won the meet by one POINT!